The TJC 双重信用 program provides an opportunity for eligible high school students, 9 - 12年级, to participate in college courses and receive both high school and college credit for the same course. TJC offers 双重信用 through our high school partners, and an 早期的大学 High School program, where students can earn as much as 60 college credit hours in high school.
- Start your degree now
- Save time and money while living at home
- Gain confidence by easing into the college experience
- Start your career sooner
- Complete one of our many certificate programs
- Get better job opportunities right out of high school
- Get the help you need
- 辅导 and Success Coaching
- 和 更多的
相关的常见问题解答: How is dual credit different from AP credit?
Benefits of 双重信用
Many college level courses are taught on high school campuses, online, and at the TJC campus.
Access to Student Resources
All 双重信用 students have full access to TJC support services.
Taking college courses at 冰球突破网站 costs less than most public colleges & 大学.
冰球突破网站 offers a quality education on many campuses all over East Texas.
Full Transferable Credit
双重信用 and Early Enrollment courses are fully transferable to public colleges & 大学 in Texas.
For admission into the 双重信用/Early 入学s Program, high school students must submit test scores such as SAT, 行为, or TSI showing they are passed or exempt based on the Texas Success Initiative (TSI) standards in the subject areas of Math, 阅读, 和写作.
学费 & 费用
双重信用 students who attend courses on their high school campus are eligible to receive our lower flat fee rate. Please contact the 双重信用 office for our flat tuition rate.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I receive 金融援助 to help pay for my classes if I am still in high school?
- Where do I get my textbooks?
- How is dual credit different from AP credit?
- Where do I get my Student ID and Parking Permit?
- How do I withdraw (drop) a dual credit/early admissions class at TJC or my high school?